Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel Plate||Hole Shape:||Round/Square/ Hexagonal|
|Wire Diameter:||0.5-100mm||Hole Shape:||Customized|
|Length:||2m||Panel Size:||1.5m*3m,1*2m,1.2*2.4m, 1.22*2.44m|
perforated metal sheet,
perforated metal panels
Customized Perforated Metal Mesh 1.0-3.0mm Thickness Good Formability
The Product Description:
Carbon steel perforated metals are available in wide range of hole sizes and patterns. Holes can be round, square, rectangular, slotted, or decorative. The perforated pattern can be custom or one of the standard patterns.
Perforating can reduce the weight of the product while not significantly reducing the strength of the product. Perforated metals have greater structural strength than expanded metals of comparable thickness.
Specification:Hot Rolled and Cold Rolled
|Commercial Quality||A low cost steel with moderate forming and drawing qualities, for use where finish is unimportant|
|This quality is intended for uses where forming requirements are too severe for Commercial Quality.|
High Strength, Low Alloy
|Good formability because of low carbon content in combination with relatively high yield and tensile properties permit these steels to be used in lighter gauges to reduce weight in applications where strength is important. Readily weldable.|
|High manganese content in combination with intermediate carbon greatly enhances resistance to abrasion. Can improve part life 2 to 10 times. Moderate formability.|
|Cold Rolled steels have improved surface finishes and tighter size tolerances than Hot Rolled steels. They are available in two classes: Class 1 is intended for exposed applications, Class 2 is for unexposed use.|
|ntended for uses where forming requirements are too severe for Commercial Quality.|
Drawing Quality Special Killed
|This steel has special retarded aging characteristics and is recommended for use when the material must be free of surface disturbances without roller leveling immediately before using and must be essentially free from significant changes in mechanical properties over an extended period of time.|
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
> Round Perforations: Staggered (60 degree pattern) is standard. Variations include 45 degree staggered, and straight line pattern.
> Square Perforations: Staggered or straight line pattern
> Slotted Perforations: Side staggered, end staggered, or straight lines. Slotted perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are required.
> Other Perforations: Available upon request.
Spacing of Perforations:
Spacing for large perforations will be designated be either Centers of perforations, or by the Open Area required. Spacing for small perforations will be designated by either Centers, or Open Area, or if more practical, by the Number of Perforations to the Square Inch.
· Good strength-to-weight ratio
· Wide range of open area percentages
· Accurate hole sizes
· Available in corrosion resistant materials
· Available in lightweight materials
· Suitable for decorative applications
Carbon steel perforated metals are uses for a wide range of products including air filters, machine guards, tractor grills and shaker screens.
We only offer premium quality, China made products, burr free, flat sheets that exceed industry standard. Stock sheets are available in a variety of materials, open area, material thickness and hole patterns, including Round / Square / Hexagonal / Slotted / Decorative and are used for various applications.
Thin perforated plates
• Railways, public works equipment and agricultural machinery: interior fitouts, air vents, running boards, footstools ..
• Equipment and industrial processes: wood industry, paper, foundry, chemical / petrochemical, food industry…
• Energy and electrical: Solar panel holders, racks, lighting, sound, heating…
• Environment: sorting, waste crushing, water treatment, acoustics…
• Building industry: railings, suspended ceilings, partitions walls, floors, protection, closings…
Thicker perforated plates
• Equipment and industrial processes: food industry (trommel screens, filter press…)
• Environment: waste crushing (wood industry, pneumatics…), washer plate, sorting…
• Railways, public works equipment and agricultural machinery: interior trim, air vents, running boards, footstools…
• Building industry: suspended ceilings, partitions walls, floors
Contact Person: Lisa Ren