Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated|
|Color:||Bule, Red, Gray Green And White||Feature:||Difference Desin Available,long Life|
|Size:||4x8'||Hole Shape:||Rectangle, Square, Slotted And Irre|
|Application:||Decoration, Inner Decoration||Weave Style:||Stamping|
Staggered Decorative Aluminum Sheet , Perforated Aluminum Mesh Stamping Weave Style
The Product Description:
Aluminum perforated metals are used for a variety of uses, including filtration, safety and decorative products. Perforated metal is available in a wide range of hole sizes and patterns. The holes can be round, square, rectangular, slotted, or decorative. There are many standard patterns, but custom patterns are also available.
It is a relatively light metal compared to metals such as steel, nickel, brass, and copper and is rather malleable. It can have a wide variety of surface finishes and is highly reflective to heat and light. For most applications, perforated aluminum sheets need no protective coating but are often anodized to improve color and strength.
Perforating can reduce the weight of a piece of metal without affecting its strength too adversely. Aluminum perforated metal has a greater structural strength than expanded metals of comparable thickness.
Aluminum perforated panel is extremely useful at low-temperatures. At subzero temperatures its strength increases while retaining ductility. At temperatures over 400F aluminum alloy sheets tend to lose some of their strength.
|Product name||Partitions Walls of Building industry Aluminum Perforated Metal|
|Hole shape||Round, square, diamond,rectangular, octagonal, plum blossom,etc.|
|Mesh size||1220*2440mm,1200*2400mm,1000*2000mm or customized|
|Surface treatment||Powder Coated|
1.Aerospace: nacelles, fuel filters, air filters
2.Architectural: stairs, ceilings, walls, floors, decoration, sound absorption
3.Food Processing: trays, pans
4.Filtration: filter screens, filter tubes
5.Security: screens, walls, doors, ceilings, guards
1.can be formed easily
2.can be paint or polished
3.wide range of thicknesses available
4.largest selection of hole size patterns and configurations
6.superior abrasion resistance
|1.Iron pallet and waterproof plastic for heavy material.
2.Wooden case for light or soft material.
3.Every two pieces should put one paper to protect the surface.
Important Terms for Aluminum Perforated Metal Sheet:
1.·Round Perforations: Staggered (60 degree pattern) is standard.
2. Variations include 45 degree staggered, and straight line pattern.
3. Square Perforations: Staggered or straight line pattern.
4. Slotted Perforations: Side staggered, end staggered, or straight lines.
5. Slotted perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are required.
6. Other Perforations: Available upon request.
The applications and industries that benefit from our products are as extensive and varied as our product lines. From construction and pharmaceutical applications to filtration and a host of other industrial uses, Metalex’s perforated products serve countless needs. Industries and applications of our products include:
> Thin perforated plates
• Railways, public works equipment and agricultural machinery: interior fitouts, air vents, running boards, footstools ..
• Equipment and industrial processes: wood industry, paper, foundry, chemical / petrochemical, food industry…
• Energy and electrical: Solar panel holders, racks, lighting, sound, heating…
• Environment: sorting, waste crushing, water treatment, acoustics…
• Building industry: railings, suspended ceilings, partitions walls, floors, protection, closings…
> Thicker perforated plates
• Equipment and industrial processes: food industry (trommel screens, filter press…)
• Environment: waste crushing (wood industry, pneumatics…), washer plate, sorting…
• Railways, public works equipment and agricultural machinery: interior trim, air vents, running boards, footstools…
• Building industry: suspended ceilings, partitions walls, floors
Call today for a quote on aluminum perforated metal.
Contact Person: Lisa Ren