Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mild Steel||Application:||Residential Zones And Trains|
|Holes:||Alligator Mouth Type,so On||Weave Style:||Stamping|
CNC Mild Steel Steel Plank Grating Hot Dipped Galvanized Quick Drainage
The Product Description:
Perf-O Grip™ Grating's unique surface of large de-bossed holes and perforated buttons provide maximum slip protection and performance under practically all conditions and in every direction.
In addition to providing safety, the resilient surface of Perf-O Grip™ Grating cushions the impact of footfalls, thereby lessening worker fatigue and increasing efficiency. Perf-O Grip™ Grating is one of your best safety buys. It cuts costs and helps improve plant productivity.
There are four kinds of safety gratings as the following:
|Table 1: Specification of Diamond-Strut Safety Grating|
|Material||Span (inches)||Gauge||Depth||Standard stair treads||Stair treads with nosing|
|Up to 30|
14 or 12 gauge
|Aluminum||Up to 42||0.080"|
|Up to 48||0.100"|
|Stainless steel||Up to 30||316L 16 gauge|
|Up to 36||304L 16 gauge|
|Table 2: Specification of O-Grip Safety Grating|
|Pattern||Width||Channel Depth||Pre-galvanized||Weight (lb/ft.)|
|13 Holes||24"||5"||11 and 13 gauge.||11.8|
|16 Holes||30"||5"||11 and 13 gauge||13.6|
|16 Holes||36"||5"||11 and 13 gauge||15.9|
|Materials: pre-galvanized steel 11 and 13 gauge.|
|Table 3: Specification of Traction-Grip Safety Grating|
|Mild steel||2.0, 2.5, 3.0||6000 mm||120 mm|
|Hot-galvanized steel||2.0, 2.5, 3.0|
|Stainless steel||2.0, 2.5|
|Aluminum ENAW 5754||2.0, 2.5, 3.0|
|Table 4: Specification of Interlocking Safety Grating|
|Material||carbon steel, mill steel|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized before fabrication|
|Gauge||14 gauge, 18 gauge or 16 gauge (special)|
|Span length||24", 30", 36", 48"|
|Standard Width||12", 9", 7-1/2", 6"|
|Width with nosing||7-1/2", 10-1/2", 13-1/2"|
• Use Indoors or Outdoors - The circular openings (38% of surface area depending on product size) are small enough to catch most falling tools and other dangerous objects and the self-cleaning open design permits quick drainage.
• Long Life - Sturdy construction provides the advantages of heavy load-carrying capacity with minimal deflection; rugged durability with longer-lasting performance.
• Fast Installation - Light, easy-to-handle planks make installation simple and quick. Most sections are rapidly bolted, clamped or welded into place.
• Economical to Install and use - In addition to low material cost and nominal erection cost, Perf-O Grip™ Grating also features long-lasting rust-resistant materials and finishes.
• Versatile in Application - A variety of standard widths and channel heights are available as well as numerous non-standard shapes and sizes to meet almost any requirement.
Non slip stair treads is widely applied to industry, such as process plants of mining, oil, gas, waste, sewage; commerce, such as office buildings, factories; living areas, such as residential zones, homes, trains, planes, rooftops, bridges; harsh environment, such as canyons, desserts.
Contact Person: Lisa Ren