Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Hot-Galvanized Steel||Application:||Sewage Treatment|
|Holes:||Alligator Mouth Type,so On||Weave Style:||Stamping|
Hot Galvanized Safety Grating , Heavy Duty Expanded Metal Grating Grip Strut
The Product Description:
Heavy-Duty GRIP STRUT® Safety Grating products offer the advantages of Standard GRIP STRUT®, but are designed for applications of greater load and/or longer span. Basic design is the same, but diamond openings are larger and the metal is thicker. Heavy-Duty Grating products are available in many of the same configurations, materials and finishes as Standard GRIP STRUT®. Heavy-Duty GRIP STRUT® Grating products include: planks, walkways and stair treads.
There are four kinds of safety gratings as the following:
|Table 1: Specification of Diamond-Strut Safety Grating|
|Material||Span (inches)||Gauge||Depth||Standard stair treads||Stair treads with nosing|
|Up to 30||
14 or 12 gauge
|Aluminum||Up to 42||0.080"||
|Up to 48||0.100"|
|Stainless steel||Up to 30||316L 16 gauge||
|Up to 36||304L 16 gauge|
|Table 2: Specification of O-Grip Safety Grating|
|Pattern||Width||Channel Depth||Pre-galvanized||Weight (lb/ft.)|
|13 Holes||24"||5"||11 and 13 gauge.||11.8|
|16 Holes||30"||5"||11 and 13 gauge||13.6|
|16 Holes||36"||5"||11 and 13 gauge||15.9|
|Materials: pre-galvanized steel 11 and 13 gauge.|
|Table 3: Specification of Traction-Grip Safety Grating|
|Mild steel||2.0, 2.5, 3.0||6000 mm||120 mm
|Hot-galvanized steel||2.0, 2.5, 3.0|
|Stainless steel||2.0, 2.5|
|Aluminum ENAW 5754||2.0, 2.5, 3.0|
|Table 4: Specification of Interlocking Safety Grating|
|Material||carbon steel, mill steel|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized before fabrication|
|Gauge||14 gauge, 18 gauge or 16 gauge (special)|
|Span length||24", 30", 36", 48"|
|Standard Width||12", 9", 7-1/2", 6"|
|Width with nosing||7-1/2", 10-1/2", 13-1/2"|
• Use Indoors or Outdoors - The circular openings (38% of surface area depending on product size) are small enough to catch most falling tools and other dangerous objects and the self-cleaning open design permits quick drainage.
• Long Life - Sturdy construction provides the advantages of heavy load-carrying capacity with minimal deflection; rugged durability with longer-lasting performance.
• Fast Installation - Light, easy-to-handle planks make installation simple and quick. Most sections are rapidly bolted, clamped or welded into place.
• Economical to Install and use - In addition to low material cost and nominal erection cost, Perf-O Grip™ Grating also features long-lasting rust-resistant materials and finishes.
• Versatile in Application - A variety of standard widths and channel heights are available as well as numerous non-standard shapes and sizes to meet almost any requirement.
used well for sewage treatment, for running water and power plant, also used for outdoor of many other lines, such as safety grating for vehicles, steppes for train, safety stair treads for machines and for interior decoration
The high quality anti-skid galvanized perforated metal mesh plate for sale is used well for sewage treatment, for running water and power plant, also used for outdoor of many other lines, such as safety grating for vehicles, steppes for train, safety stair treads for machines and for interior decoration.
Why Choose WANNUO WIRE MESH?
Every year, industrial accidents – falling, tripping over debris and slipping on wet or greasy surfaces – cost millions of dollars in lost man-hours and production, all of which could be reduced with safety floor grating. Grip Strut™ safety metal grating helps reduce accident rates by providing a safer walking-working surface more than any other available metal grating product.
Our Grip Strut™ safety floor grating serrated surface gives maximum slip protection and performance on steel flooring and metal stair treads under practically all conditions and in every direction. Our Grip Strut™ floor grating will help make your workplace safer for employees.
Contact Person: Lisa Ren