|Name:||450*2500mm Wall Plaster Stucco High Rib Formwork Construction||Material:||Hot Dip Galvanized Sheet|
|Thickness:||0.25mm 0.35mm 0.5mm||Design Style:||Stucco Plaster Mesh|
|Application:||Concrete Construction||Surface:||Hot Dip Galvanized|
Hot Dip Galvanized Stucco Wire Mesh,
450*2500mm Wire Lath And Stucco,
Stucco Wire Mesh 450*2500mm
450*2500mm Wall Plaster Stucco High Rib Formwork Construction
High rib formwork construction basic information
High ribbed formwork consisting of steel sheets formed into mesh and U pattern rib bone.will produce a surface with concrete which will bond directly to the next pour without any special treatment.The high ribbed formwork widely used in building construction to form retaining walls,columns,construction joints and used to support slab flooring.
High ribbed formwork materials
High ribbed formwork is manufactured from hot dip zinc coated steel sheet to BS 2989 G275 standards.
High ribbed formwork manufacture
The mesh and ribs are formed on machines which first cut and press the mesh and then roll-form the ribs.At the same time the materails is stretched to form an expanded mesh.
High rib formwork construction features
1. Good engineering quality and construction security
2. Concrete permanent assembly free sheet is much convenient for engineering design and processing
3. Make the process of construction much more fast and stable
High rib formwork construction mesh application
1. Construction formwork mesh has very good engineering quality and construction security
2. Construction formwork mesh as the concrete permanent assembly free sheet is much convenient for engineering desng and processing.
3. Construction formwork mesh is widely used in tunnels,bridges and valve systems and so on to make the process of construction much more fast and stable.
Contact Person: Suzen