Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated|
|Color:||Bule, Red, Gray Green And White||Feature:||Difference Desin Available,long Life|
|Size:||3x8',4x8'||Hole Shape:||Rectangle, Square, Slotted And Irre|
|Application:||Decoration, Inner Decoration||Wire Diameter:||Requirement|
Hot Selling Aluminium Perforated Facade Panel Sheet For Facede
Next to steel, Aluminum is the most commonly used and commercially available metal. Its light weight and high strength-to-weight ratio make it a good choice for everything from aircraft to flashlights to jigs to just about anything else you can make out of metal.
Pure aluminum, primarily seen in the 1xxx series of wrought aluminum alloys, has little strength, but possesses high electrical conductivity, reflectivity, and corrosion resistance. For this reason, a wide variety of aluminum alloys have been developed.
The Benefits of Quality Perforated Aluminum:
Perforated aluminum sheet metal is a popular option, both for functional and aesthetic reasons. Aluminum is very versatile. Compared with many other metals, it is naturally lightweight and easy to work with. It is highly resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. Most importantly, aluminum is a cost-efficient material that is well worth the investment.
In terms of longevity, aluminum perforated sheet metal is among the most durable and longest lasting, meaning that whatever your perforated metal feature, it will stand the test of time.
Aluminum perforated panel is extremely useful at low-temperatures. At subzero temperatures its strength increases while retaining ductility. At temperatures over 400F aluminum alloy sheets tend to lose some of their strength.
Important Terms for Aluminum Perforated Metal Sheet:
1.·Round Perforations: Staggered (60 degree pattern) is standard.
2. Variations include 45 degree staggered, and straight line pattern.
3. Square Perforations: Staggered or straight line pattern.
4. Slotted Perforations: Side staggered, end staggered, or straight lines.
5. Slotted perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are required.
6. Other Perforations: Available upon request.
√ oil field drilling
√ mine screening
√ sifting of grains
√ decorations and designs of building
The following items are generally available from stock with a very short delivery. If you don't see what you are looking for, we can custom as customer's request.
|HOLES||CENTERS||GAUGE||OPEN AREA %|
|3/16"||5/16"||.125", 3/16" PL||32%|
1) For aluminum material :
- Without treatment is ok
- Anodized finish (colour can be silver, blue, green, yellow,pink, red,black, as you like)
- Powder coated
- PVDF (surface will be much more smooth, level off and glossy, it also has a much longer life span than common treatment)
2) For iron steel material :
- Galvanized : Electric galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized
- Powder coated
- Spray painted
Contact Person: Lisa Ren