Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated|
|Color:||Bule, Red, Gray Green And White||Feature:||Difference Desin Available,long Life|
|Size:||3x8',4x8'||Hole Shape:||Rectangle, Square, Slotted And Irre|
|Application:||Decoration, Inner Decoration||Weave Style:||Stamping|
Alloy Aluminum Plate 3003 6061 6063 5052 Perforated Aluminum Sheet
1) Alloy : 1050 1060 1070 1100 2024 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 5083 5754 5182 5454 5456 6061 6063 7075 8011 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 300mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Length: ≤ 12000mm
6) Protective film can be added
|Aluminum sheet alloy||1000 Series:1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 etc||pure aluminum|
|2000 Series: 2011, 2014, 2017, 2024 etc||Aluminum copper alloy|
|3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc||Aluminum manganese Alloy|
|4000 Series: 4A01 4045, 4343 etc||Aluminum silicon alloy|
|5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5754 etc||Aluminum magnesium alloy|
|6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc||Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy|
|7000 Series: 7075, 7005.7050,ect||Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy|
|8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc||Aluminum foil alloy|
|Length||1000-12000mm or as required|
Aluminum perforated metals are used for a variety of uses, including filtration, safety and decorative products. Perforated metal is available in a wide range of hole sizes and patterns. The holes can be round, square, rectangular, slotted, or decorative. There are many standard patterns, but custom patterns are also available.
It is a relatively light metal compared to metals such as steel, nickel, brass, and copper and is rather malleable. It can have a wide variety of surface finishes and is highly reflective to heat and light. For most applications, perforated aluminum sheets need no protective coating but are often anodized to improve color and strength.
Perforating can reduce the weight of a piece of metal without affecting its strength too adversely. Aluminum perforated metal has a greater structural strength than expanded metals of comparable thickness.
Various sizes and patterns available in 4’ X 10’ and 12’ lengths
Regular - Is sheet simultaneously slit and stretched into a rigid, non-raveling open mesh.
Flattened - is manufactured by processing regular expanded metal in a rolling mill resulting in a smooth flat sheet.
Aluminum perforated panel is extremely useful at low-temperatures. At subzero temperatures its strength increases while retaining ductility. At temperatures over 400F aluminum alloy sheets tend to lose some of their strength.
|Aperture||Center Distance||Thickness||Hole rate|
|Product name||Round Hole Bending Perforated Aluminum Sheet Metal for Screens|
|Hole shape||Round, square, diamond,rectangular, octagonal, plum blossom,etc.|
|Mesh size||1220*2440mm,1200*2400mm,1000*2000mm or customized|
|Surface treatment||Powder Coated|
1.Aerospace: nacelles, fuel filters, air filters
2.Architectural: stairs, ceilings, walls, floors, decoration, sound absorption
3.Food Processing: trays, pans
4.Filtration: filter screens, filter tubes
5.Security: screens, walls, doors, ceilings, guards
1.can be formed easily
2.can be paint or polished
3.wide range of thicknesses available
4.largest selection of hole size patterns and configurations
6.superior abrasion resistance
||1.Iron pallet and waterproof plastic for heavy material.
2.Wooden case for light or soft material.
3.Every two pieces should put one paper to protect the surface.
•Used for environmental noise control barriers, such as, highway, railway, subway, etc.
•Used for building stairs, balconies, beautifully decorated plate of green furniture.
•Protective cover for the machinery and equipment, ornate speaker enclosures.
•Used as kitchenware, such as, stainless steel fruit basket, food cover, fruit tray, etc.
•Shopping network with shelves, decorative exhibition units
•Grain storage within the ventilation network, soccer turf seepage water treat mentnetwork, and so on.
1. Round Perforations: Staggered (60 degree pattern) is standard.
2. Variations include 45 degree staggered, and straight line pattern.
3. Square Perforations: Staggered or straight line pattern.
4. Slotted Perforations: Side staggered, end staggered, or straight lines.
5. Slotted perforations will be round end slots; specify if square end slots are required.
6. Other Perforations: Available upon request.
Aluminum sheet shipping package
1. Standard seaworthy export packing, wooden pallets with plastics protection for the coil and sheet;
2. 15-20MT can be loaded into 20’container and 21-24MT is more suitable in 40’container.
3. The other packing can be made based on the customer requirement;
4. Normally, we have four layers of packing: wooden pallets, hardboard, Kraft paper and plastic.
And fill more desiccants into package.
5. Eye to wall or eye to sky for coils.
Contact Person: Lisa Ren