|Product:||Safety Flooring Galvanized Perforated Traction Tread Metal Plank Grating||Material:||Pre Galvanized Steel, Carbon Steel ,5052 Aluminum|
|Thickness:||11 Gauge ,13 Gauge ,0.125 "||Channel Depth:||1-1/2" 2" 3"|
|Plank Width:||7" 10" 12"||Benefits:||Salf Cleaning, Safe Passage,prevent Wear And Tear.|
|Use:||Sewage ,power Plant,facilities,snow,slippery,equipment||Package:||Iron Pallets +Bubble Films +PVC Films|
Perforated Traction Tread Stair Treads 7",
12" Metal Plank Grating,
Velp Traction Tread Stair Treads
Safety Flooring Galvanized Perforated Traction Tread Metal Plank Grating
Traction tread metal plank grating basic information
Traction tread metal grating can be used for floor grating,safety flooring,planks,ladder rungs and stair treads.This floor gratings features a surface that has hundreds of perforated buttons that provide slip resistance in all directions.The metal gratings is available in many materials,including steel,aluminum and stainless steel etc.
Traction tread metal plank grating advantage
* For commercial & industrial applications where pedestrian traffic is a consideration
* Perfectly suited for requirements
* Easily adopted for a multitude of applications,offering a safe walking working surface for walkways.ramps,stair treads and equipment platforms.
* Ideal for the manufacture of special and fabricated products and is often used as a reconditioning material over existing surfaces that do not provide slip resistance.
Traction tread metal plank grating applications
Industrial metal planks help improve working conditions,prevent slips and falls and facilitate compliance with health and safety regulations in and around plants and on OEM equipment. They find use in a wide range of industrial applications including the following :
* Walkway Catwalk , rooftop walkway,pedestrian walkways.
* Stair treads and steps
* Work platforms
* Running Boards
Traction tread metal plank grating VS bar grating
Safety grating offers many of the benefits of bar grating without any of the hazards,It is ligher and more cost effective while offering superior slip resistance and a safer grid layout.
Contact Person: Suzen