|Name:||Stainless Steel 316 0.2mm Wire Knitted Wire Mesh Filter Vapor Liquid Separator||Keywords:||Gas Liquid Knitted Mesh|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel 304 316 Copper,Brass||Width:||40mm 80mm 100mm 150mm 200mm 300mm 400mm|
|Feature:||High Mechanical Damping Characteristics||Usage:||Filter Strainers Demister Pad|
|Filter Rating:||5%--95%||Wire Diameter:||0.2mm--0.25mm|
0.2mm Wire Knitted Filter Wire Mesh,
SS316 Wire Knitted Filter Wire Mesh,
12x6mm Hole knitted wire mesh filter
Stainless Steel 316 0.2mm Wire Knitted Wire Mesh Filter Vapor Liquid Separator
Filter vapor liquid separator brief introduction
Knitted metal has distinct advantages over most competitive materials.Because each loop acts as a small spring when subjected to tensile or compressive stress,kniitted metal has an inherent resiliency.
Filter vapor liquid separator brief specifications
1. Wire diameter:0.1mm--0.55mm
2. Hole size: (2x3mm) to (4x5mm) to the (12x6mm) also according to customer requirements on the hole size fine-tuning. The cutout form of the large hole and the orifice cross-arranged (the size of the holes in the longitudinal direction is the same,width is different).
3. The surface of the knitted wire mesh : the flat-type mesh surface and pressed into a corrugated bellows-type network surface (the width of the corrugations and the depth of the different specifications)
4. The common width the knitted wire mesh : 40mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400,500 mm, 600mm, etc..
5. Material of the knitted wire mesh : Aluminum wire,stainless steel wire, galvanized wire,fibre wire,plastic wire,PP,PC,PE,PVC,etc.
6. Usage : Mainly used for processing demister for separation of the gas inside the droplets. Can also be extrusion molding, for manufacturing a filtration device.
Filter vapor liquid separator applications
Knitted mesh is used in a variety of applications,including the followings
* Vibrating shock absorption
* Air liquid filtration
* Noise suppression
* Gasleting and sealing
* Heat transfer insulation
* EMI RFI shielding
* Mist elimination process separation
Contact Person: Suzen